- Home /
Our wood floors are available in a wide selection of species including Oak, Hickory, and Birch as well as several Exotic species such as Brazilian Cherry, Russian Elm, and Acacia. Whether you're looking for engineered hardwood floors with subtle grain patterns, solid hardwood flooring or hand scraped hardwood flooring with bold variations, we will undoubtedly be able to accommodate you. We offer a whole spectrum of pre-finished natural stains that will allow you to find a floor that is truly your own.
- With a wide variety of color depths and unique wood grain patterns, Acacia is one the most flexible and popular choices of flooring. A Janka Hardness rating of 2,400 also makes it one of the toughest and most durable options, suitable for any room in the house.
- The distinctive grain patterns of hand scraped birch flooring can add instant class to any room in the house. Darker chocolate or espresso stained options will create a beautiful contrast to lighter walls and furniture, while lighter stains will brighten any room with sleek style.
- The sustainability of bamboo as a flooring source makes it one of the most eco-friendly choices you can make, while it's extreme hardness also makes it one of the toughest. Stylish patterns in both light and dark hues, combined with affordable pricing, make bamboo a popular choice for many homeowners.
- Exotic and stylish, Brazilian Cherry (or Jatoba) flooring will enrich any space with natural beauty. Extremely tough and durable, its resilience makes it an excellent choice for spaces from living rooms to commercial showrooms. Eye-catching tones and streaks that enrich over time make Brazilian Cherry a real crowd-pleaser.
- Beautiful natural patterns in both light and dark stains make eucalyptus flooring one of the ideal choices if you value style and sustainability. This tough but classy wood is highly resistant to dents and scratches, making it well suited to high-traffic areas.
- This highly versatile wood comes in a variety of hand scraped, wire brushed, distressed & smooth finishes. Color palettes range from dark chocolate to unique grays, and make this a great place to start. From rustic, to smooth & classy, hickory flooring is highly durable and affordable.
- Much like the syrup, maple flooring comes in a variety of rich brown colors. Hand scraped textures add character, while relatively straight and consistent grains make this a subtle but stylish range of products.
- Contrasting grains and an 1850 rating on the Janka Hardness Scale make Tigerwood a showpiece species that also resists dents and scratches. A popular option with those looking for a bright and trendy flooring choice that breaks the mould.
- Straight interrupted grain patterns and warm brown colors give walnut flooring a unique character and stately appearance. A prestigious yet classic option with both hand scraped and smooth finish options.
- Despite its name, our White Oak flooring comes in a huge range of colors and finishes. From deep browns to grays, tans and yellows, this is a premium range of affordable hardwood flooring that will add instant class to any room in the house.
- Made from eco-friendly materials, strand woven flooring is manufactured to be hard-wearing. Flexible staining techniques create an affordable range of looks and color options.
- Flooring in its natural state, ready to be transformed in any way you please. Premium quality flooring that you can treat as a blank canvas, or keep as-is for a rustic look.
Visa Gift Card Receive a $50 Visa Gift Card
when you spend $2,000 or more
when you spend $2,000 or more
Low price guarantee
We'll match any price for our products We will match ANY online advertised price. The product must be the same grade, construction, thickness, wear layer, length, species, and warranty. See details
FLOOR SCHOOL +
All rights reserved © 2016 Hardwood Bargains |1340 Airport Commerce Dr. #425 Austin, TX 78741