About the Color
Our Hand Scraped Java Bamboo is an easy choice to make through the dual techniques of hand scraping and distressing, this hardwood floor has had its natural wood grain and texture exposed for the entire world to see. The beautiful markings and patterns are set in the backdrop of a delectable coffee brown backdrop. Durability and longevity is a prominent feature when it comes to our Hand Scraped Java Bamboo, rating considerably high on the Janka scale, making it an easy choice to make. Because Bamboo is a completely renewable source it is a perfect choice for our environmentally conscious customers. The choice is yours, bring our Strand Woven Java Bamboo into your home and you will reap the benefits for year to come!
About this Floor
This is a real wood solid flooring product made from strand woven bamboo.It has a beautiful java stain with hand scraped planks that are finished in aluminum oxide.The planks have a tongue & groove construction that can be glued, or nailed down.
About Strand Woven Flooring
Rating over 3,000 on the Janka Hardness Scale, you'll find that strand woven bamboo flooring will be more durable than most any wood floor on the market. This solid floor is constructed of a thick layer of strand woven bamboo. This layer is created by pressing strands together with a combination of heat, extreme pressure and a rock hard adhesive.
Our strand woven bamboo flooring is truly a completely renewable resource. Bamboo can grow at an incredible rate of up to 47" per day and our flooring is made only from 5 year old mature bamboo once it has completed it's growth cycle. Unlike trees, which die when harvested, bamboo actually regenerates itself so the forests remain for generations to come.
FAQS answered by TV contractor Jason Cameron
- Product Type
- Connection Type
- Tongue & Groove
- Aluminum Oxide
- Hand Scraped
- Strand Woven Bamboo
- Glue, Nail
- Floor Care Guide
- Hardwood Flooring Care Guide
- SF Per Box
- 2.80 lbs
- 62.66 lbs
- MapleHand Scraped (T&G)1/2" x 4.75" x 48" (rl)HWB-F-0035from $1.49/sf
- MapleHand Scraped (T&G)1/2" x 5" x 48"HWB-F-HSC-CM36from $1.99/sf
- Available In Store OnlyLaminateHand Scraped (Click)12.3mm x 4.92" x 47.83LAW-F-DZ2023from $1.99/sf
- Available In Store OnlyLaminateHand Scraped (Click)12.3mm x 4.96" x 47.83LAW-F-CH965from $1.99/sf
- Available In Store OnlyLaminateHand Scraped (Click)12.3mm x 4.96" x 47.83LAW-F-CH959from $1.99/sf
- Available In Store OnlyLaminateHand Scraped (Click)12.3mm x 4.96" x 47.83LAW-F-CH968from $1.99/sf
- OakSmooth (T&G)3/8" x 5" x 48"HWB-F-SB-RO5from $2.49/sf
- Strand Woven BambooHand Scraped (T&G)5/8" x 5.5" x 72" (rl)HWB-F-0072from $0.99/sf
- White OakWire Brushed (T&G)9/16" x 7" x 43"TEK-F-FSGD-05862from $2.79/sf
- IpeSmooth (T&G)1/2" x 4.75" x 60"HWB-F-PS-BW8from $2.99/sf
1 customer reviews
After two good friends recommended Hardwood Bargains...By Jessica Keys June 11, 2015
After two good friends recommended Hardwood Bargains, I decided to step into their showroom and see what they had to offer. The showroom at Hardwood Bargains is very professional-looking compared to some other flooring stores that feel like you are walking into a warehouse. You'd think stepping into an "upscale" showroom comes with price, but I found the prices per square foot at Hardwood Bargains were very competitive compared to Lumber Liquidators and Floor and Decor. Guy V., helped me out immediately and answered any questions I had without giving off the pushy salesman vibe. I was pleased to find out that Hardwood Bargains keeps their back warehouse well-stocked, so there was no wait time for receiving our product. Guy also recommended some people to demolish our old floors and install our new bamboo flooring at a reasonable price. We are currently having our bamboo flooring installed and are excited to see the final product.
Write Your Own Review
All rights reserved © 2016 Hardwood Bargains |1340 Airport Commerce Dr. #425 Austin, TX 78741