Are you a marketing expert that takes pride in getting tangible results? Are you a self-starter who enjoys working independently, is willing to learn, knows how to wear many hats, and holds yourself accountable to hitting goals? If so, then we want to work with you!
Hardwood Bargains has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our team. You will have to translate data into actionable insights and strategies, and implement your ideas effectively. To succeed in this role, you will utilize both your creative and analytical skills to grow sales of the Hardwood Bargains brand. You will be a detail-oriented individual with experience in PPC, catalog management, content creation, and social media.
Working in our South Austin office, you will support our director of marketing in driving online traffic to, and maintaining, our website and product listings and increasing sales via PPC, SEO, social media, email marketing, and other targeted online and local marketing campaigns.
- Create and schedule regular content updates to social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and blogs
- Maintain an ever-expanding catalog of hardwood flooring and related retail products, and create associated landing pages and images
- Grow paid digital marketing campaigns (Search, Display, Marketplace, Retargeting, Social) across a variety of platforms, maintaining fresh content, ensuring alignment with recurring retail promotions
- Build awareness and online presence of the Hardwood Bargains brand, including getting influencers to write, review, and discuss our products
- Construct email newsletters, long form educational product documents, e-books, and other collateral that helps our customer base to better understand our unique value prop
- Help with other tasks as needed
- Competitive salary
- Personal office (no cubicles here!)
- Friday lunch provided
- Flexible schedule, no weekends required
- Laid back work environment in South Austin, minutes from the airport
- Health and life insurance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, 3+ years of relevant experience
- Core skills: Strong creative, analytical, copywriting, time management skills
- A good attitude and willingness to learn!
- Competency of Adobe creative suite
- Php, MySQL, front and backend web development experience preferred
- Please submit, along with a resume, a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this exciting opportunity, as well as a brief writing sample to be considered.
- Send applications to [email protected]
All rights reserved © 2018 Hardwood Bargains1340 Airport Commerce Dr. #425 Austin, TX 78741