Eco-Silencer HD™ FOF Acoustical Underlayment with Moisture Barrier
World's First Underlayment with a new revolutionary moisture barrier film with unique bond strength and durability allows the application of this product for all Glue Down, Nail Down, and Floating laminate & wood floor installations
Made of 100% High Density Polyurethane Foam using rapidly renewable resources (soybean polyols and vegetable oils)
The Eco-Silencer HD™ FOF maintains the beauty of your floor like nothing else. - The Eco-Silencer HD™ FOF underlayment can stand up to the pressure.
- Eco-Silencer HD™ FOF is made with 100% post consumer recycled granulated rubber tires and high-density polyurethane foam using rapidly renewable resources (soybean polyols and vegetable oils)
- Suitable for floating, glue down, and nail down laminate, engineered, and hardwood flooring
- New revolutionary moisture barrier film for the best bond strength, durability and moisture protection
- Contains Ultra-Fresh®, an antimicrobial protection that resists mold and mildew
- Crushpruf™ technology resists indentation that enables your floors to perform to its fullest potential and last a lifetime
- Provides cushioned comfort under hard laminate flooring
- Eliminates minor subfloor imperfections
- Offers the industry's best limited lifetime warranty
- Suitable for radiant heat flooring systems
- Dry, completely cured concrete (at least 14 days old with HVAC operating)
- 3/4" interior plywood, OSB flooring, gypsum board, gypcrete
- Waterproofing and crack-isolation membranes
- Cement backer units
- Subfloor should be clean and dry
- Follow the wood manufacturer's installation instructions for any additional preparation
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
requires no additional seaming tape, cuts with a knife
- Install Eco-Silencer HD™ FOF with film down against concrete/subfloor.
- For floating and nail down installations, roll out underlayment with tape strip next to wall. Roll out next row in same manner butting underlayment close to first row (do not overlap) and covering the moisture barrier film. Remove the tape strip and secure the overlapping moisture barrier film.
For double glue down installation for wood flooring, use a urethane based adhesive (based on the adhesive manufacturer’s recommendation) with a 1/16" – 3/32" trowel on the subfloor. Trim off the excess overlapping film. Roll out underlayment with tape strip next to wall. Roll out next row in same manner butting underlayment close to first row (do not overlap). Roll with a 35 -75 lb. roller to smooth out any air pockets and to secure a good bond to the adhesive.
- Install flooring according to the wood manufacturer's installation instructions.
- Available in 3' x 33.34' (100 sq. ft.) rolls and 6' x 75' (450 sq. ft.) contractor size rolls
100% High-Density Polyurethane foam underlayment blended with post consumer recycled granulated rubber tires and bonded to a moisture vapor film
Thickness — .085"
Density — 20 LBS
Weight — 2.65 oz/sq.ft.
Antimicrobial Treatment — ULTRA-FRESH®
Thermal Resistance — R-Value .23
Compression Resistance @ 25% — 0 psi
Compression Set @ 50% — 8.3 %
Flammability Rating — Passes Federal Flammability Standards DOC-FF-1-70
Product Emissions — Exceeds VOC emissions requirements, environmentally friendly
SOUND ABSORPTION PROPERTIES
Impact Insulation Class (IIC) This method is to measure the impact sound transmission performance of a floor-ceiling assembly (sound transmission through the floor)
IIC – Flooring – Sub-Floor
70 – Laminate – 6" concrete with ceiling assembly
58 – Hardwood – 6" concrete with ceiling assembly
Sound Transmission Class (STC) This method is to measure the air-borne sound insolating property of a partition element for effectiveness in blocking sound
STC – Flooring – Sub-Floor
73 – Laminate – 6" concrete with ceiling assembly
53 – Hardwood – 6" concrete with ceiling assembly
MR 4.1 – 10% recycled content
MR 4.2 – 20% recycled content
MR 5.1 – 10% content manufactured within 500 miles of project
MR 5.2 – 20% content manufactured within 500 miles of project
MR 6 – Rapidly renewable resource
EQ 4.3 – low emitting VOC's
Weight: 15.50 lbs
|Materials||20% granulated rubber from recycled tires|
|SF per Box||100|
All rights reserved © 2017 Hardwood Bargains1340 Airport Commerce Dr. #425 Austin, TX 78741