Hardwood bargains makes the freight companies compete to earn our business, ensuring that we have the best shipping rates in the country. We ship with all of the top nationwide carriers, including: Fedex Freight, Saia Motor Freight, R and L Carriers, Roadrunner Freight, and Estes Express Lines. The average delivery time for a shipment is 5 business days depending on what part of the country the flooring is being shipped to. Contact us for your free, no obligation freight quote.
We at Hardwood Bargains take great care when preparing your flooring order to ship out from our facilities and do everything that we can to ensure that it shows up to your door in perfect condition. When receiving your shipment, carefully inspect your flooring to make sure that there is no damage to it. The flooring is shipped insured and it will require you to notate any known damages on the delivery paperwork so that we may file a claim and replace any planks that have been damaged in transit.
We will cover $50 of your shipping for every $1,000 you spend (limit $200)! This is a substantial discount on shipping to the majority of locations and in many instances completely covers the cost of your delivery.
Our residential deliveries are a curbside delivery, meaning the trucking company will call you to schedule a time to deliver the flooring to your home and will require someone to be there to sign for the shipment and to unload the flooring from the truck. The cartons are on average 50 lbs each and are quite easy to unload by hand. If you require a lift gate or any other special services please contact us for a customized rate quote. When delivering to a residence, many times the shipment will take an additional two business days depending on how many residential shipments the freight company has that week. To schedule a delivery time or for any delivery related questions, please contact the freight company directly with the tracking number that we provide you with at the time of shipment.
Our business deliveries are a dock delivery, meaning the trucking company will call you to schedule a time to deliver the flooring to your business and will require someone to be there to sign for the shipment and to unload the flooring from the truck with a dock or forklift. If you require a lift gate or any other special services please contact us for a customized rate quote. To schedule a delivery time or for any delivery related questions, please contact the freight company directly with the tracking number that we provide you with at the time of shipment.
Our warehouse pickup deliveries are shipments that are to be held for our customers at the freight company's closest local terminal. Contact us to find out where the nearest shipping terminal to you is located. Most freight terminals are open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. Contact your specific freight terminal directly for their hours of operation.
Return Policy - Changed, Cancelled & Returned Orders
We are happy to accept returns on entire or partial orders with a 5 carton minimum. If you decide to return an item for any reason, we want to hear from you! Simply email [email protected] or call us at 877.853.5667. You will be greeted by a friendly and helpful specialist who will assist you in proceeding with your return.
3 Step Process
- Let us know - Please call 877.853.5667 or email us at [email protected] as soon as possible after receiving your order, to recieve your Return Authorization Number.
- Ship it back - If freight is required, Hardwood Bargains will help facilitate the shipping of the product back to our warehouse. You are responsible for all shipping charges.
- Get your Refund - Once your item is recieved within 30 days from date of purchase, in it's original unopened package, carton or container, you will receive a full refund of your purchase price, minus shipping and a 20% restock fee.
- After 30 days past the date of delivery, the order is considered closed and a return cannot be authorized.
- Exchanges are permitted within 15 days of receipt without a restocking fee, on Hardwood Bargains brand flooring product (items must be standard running line products and not discontinued).
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, the product must be in its original condition and have been properly stored. Installed product is considered accepted by purchaser and may not be exchanged or returned. Returns on products furnished by affliate vendors (non Hardwood Bargains brand products) are subject to an additional 5% restocking fee.
- Returns or exchanges are not permitted on opened boxes, final sales, special deals, special orders, and clearance items. Special orders are not returnable unless the product is defective.
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number (RA). Customers must contact HardwoodBargains.com at 877.853.5667 to obtain a Return Authorization Number as promtly as possible after receiving the order. Once you receive your Return Authorization Number, it is very important to clearly reference your RA# on the outside of the package. This number is used internally to track your return to ensure your credit is promptly issued.
- HardwoodBargains.com processes refunds right away after receiving the return. You can expect to receive your refund within two to four weeks after shipping your item back to us. Refunds shall be issued in the same form of payment as that used to make your purchase.
- The return must be in unopened, resalable cartons and must be received within 30 days of the date on the original sales receipt. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the shipment is palletized and secured prior to return shipping. Please package returns carefully so they arrive in original condition.
Shipping Charges and Restock Fees
- Defective merchandise received
- Merchandise damaged in transit
- Incorrect shipment received due to our error
All rights reserved © 2017 Hardwood Bargains1340 Airport Commerce Dr. #425 Austin, TX 78741